- 03/07/13 - Presentations from the 2013 Annual Conference now available.
- 02/27/13 - TPSA Elects 2013 Leaders
- 02/19/13 - 2013 TPSA Conference Release
- All news...
The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance (TPSA) is a collaborative partnership of government agencies - federal, state and local, educational and research institutions, public organizations, private corporations and individuals actively involved in stewarding the pesticide life cycle. Founded in 2000, TPSA utilizes education, training, outreach and other activities to accomplish stewardship objectives in local, national and international arenas.
Mobile, Alabama - February 5 - 7
The thirteenth annual TPSA conference facilitated networking and cooperation among parties involved in global pesticide stewardship, with a focus on Sustainability. Keynote speakers were Fred Bedore, Senior Manager Sustainability for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., and Scott Griffin, Chief Sustainability Officer, Greif, Inc. Sessions focused on:
- Mini Bulk / IBC Container Compliance, Reconditioning and Recycling
- Bee Health
- Pesticide Disposal Programs
- Rinsing and Rinsate Management
- Small container recycling
- Personal Protective Equipment - PPE
- Clean Sweep Programs - EPA