- 12/16/14 - The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance Announces 2015 Conference Details
- 06/26/14 - TPSA Press Release: Mini bulk/IBC Recycling
- 03/17/14 - 2014 TPSA Conference Focused on the Value of Pesticides in Sustaining Global Food Supplies
- All news...
- Tips for Proper Pesticide Application -
Watch the video
- Container Disposal for Developing Countries
- Mini Bulk / IBC Recycling
- Pesticide Disposal
- Agricultural Plastics
- The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance announces the 2016 Conference to be held February 9-11, 2016 at the Doubletree Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
TPSA Announces Free Webinar for Mini Bulk / IBC Container Compliance and Recycling, January 23, 2013, 10:00 am Central Time
Sponsored by Syngenta, Bayer CropScience and Tri-Rinse
Presented in Partnership with CropLife Media Group
(January 14, 2013) – The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance (TPSA) responding to an increased emphasis on retail stewardship and the 2011 EPA Pesticide Container Containment Rule, is presenting a free online webinar: Mini Bulk / IBC Container Compliance and Recycling, Best Practices from TPSA. Retailers, certified crop advisors and growers are invited to attend online January 23, 2013, 10:00 am Central Time, and can register up until the beginning of the event (register here). This TPSA Webinar is being presented in partnership with CropLife Media Group, a division of Meister Media Worldwide; and is sponsored by Syngenta, Bayer CropScience and Tri-Rinse.
A panel of five speakers, organized by TPSA, represents the many sides of the crop protection industry, manufacturers, EPA and container recyclers, and includes Nancy Fitz/EPA Pesticide Programs, Scott Birchfield/Syngenta, Alan Hovis/Bayer CropScience, Keith Knelle/Tri-Rinse and Bill Anderson/Farm Chem. Speakers will respond to questions from participants.
The speaker panel will review and present specific steps to bring refillable containers into compliance including retrofitting, DOT requirements, serial number tracking, recordkeeping, one-way valve replacement, tamper-evident requirements, and tips on recycling non-compliant containers at the end of the presentations.